Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

6/07/2011

Today's LineUp



There is one household chore that I tend to put off far too long.
Why? Because I can't stand it!!!

Toilets you say? Nope!
Cleaning the grout? ahhh, you have to clean that?

The winner by a mile is: Ironing!
The big problem? My hubby has a job where he wears dress
shirts almost every single cotton pickin' stinkin' day.
The reason I can go so long between dreaded chore?
He has more clothes than I do.
I'll give a shout out to my MIL for buying him dress shirts
every year at Christmas! Way to go, Kathy!

I know ironing is not difficult or strenuous.
My mom taught me a long time ago how to iron.
Want to know what I learned? If you find the right piece of clothing, it
doesn't need to be ironed!!!

Yes, darling Keith has plenty "wrinkle resistant" shirts, but a bunch that aren't!

After I set up the ironing board today I thought it felt so odd.
Perhaps because I rarely use it or perhaps because my left handed
mom taught a right handed daughter how to iron.
I think I remember her telling me to stand on the other side of the
board. I didn't want to bother with that today, I chose to "rough it".

I only burnt my self twice and almost dropped the iron over the far edge of the board once.

Yes, I picked the hottest day to iron. At 10:30 it's 87° and the high for today is 92°.
I love A/C!!!

But it's done for another ( perhaps not so long ) period of time.

Oh, I just realized. School will be out soon and when Keith goes to work he'll
be able to wear t shirts and shorts. Oh well!
He'll have all sorts of crisp ironed shirts for Fall!!

No comments:

Post a Comment